Ever since 1939, the city of Angoulême, 120 km north of Bordeaux, has hosted one of France’s most exciting and spectacular classic car events.
Over three days, the Circuit International des Remparts transforms Angoulême into an enormous motorised museum for everything that lovers of historically important cars dream of. The event programme includes a concours d’élégance, exhibitions, conferences, meet-the-driver sessions, a sightseeing rally and - of course - the famous race around the city ramparts.
A spectacular event for families and fans!
This year's programme :
- 8:30 pm Concours d’élégance in the Place du Champ de Mars.
- International Rally: A route designed to showcase the department of Charente
- Club Rally: A specially designed route on the beautiful roads of Charente, with a picnic lunch break in a spectacular location.
- City events: the concours d’état vehicles will be on show in the square in front of the City Hall
- Concours d’état: Vehicles will be on show in the square in front of the City Hall for all 3 days of the event.
- The Halles dinner : An evening becoming a legend. Under the art deco halls of the city center, the best of Charente's gastronomy is offered to competitors, partners and their guests. On the parvis, we dance long after sunset at the sound of the orchestra ...
On the circuit:
- Morning test sessions
- Races and demonstrations in the afternoon.