Are you into sunsets?
More into nature?
Fancy something totally new?
- Dordogne: in the basket that takes you down into the Gouffre de Proumeyssac caverns with its amazing rock formations, in Bugue-sur-Vézère.
- French Basque Country: right in the middle of Holzarte Suspension Bridge
- Lot-et-Garonne: during an amazing stay at the Stelsia Hotel
- On a hot-air balloon ride over the Saint Emilion vineyards
- Poitiers : in an old 19th century chapel, lovingly converted into a hotel and restaurant
All about luxury?
Want to keep it traditional?
- In the Dordogne on the L-shaped bridge in Brantôme, the Venice of Périgord Vert
- On a barge along the Charente: in Saintes or Saint Simon
- On the battlements of Citadelle de Blaye, overlooking the Gironde estuary
- Whispering sweet nothings in the secret hall of Duras chateau
- Wandering along the Medieval lanes of Monflanquin, Pujol-le-Haut and Villeréal. www.tourisme-lotetgaronne.com
- Along palm lined lanes in a horse-drawn carriage in Pau, at the foot of the Pyrenees