1. The natural setting a stone's throw from the ocean
Perfectly located just 50 metres from the beach, the Chênes Verts campsite gives you the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the sand dunes in the middle of a forest of green oaks. Ideal for winding down while making the most of the sea just on hand.
2. The environmentally-friendly accommodation
Choose between a camping spot in the shade of the pines for your tent, caravan or camper van or the beautifully designed, extremely comfortable Canvas & Wood tents. Perfectly integrated into the environment, these are all eco-built with untreated Douglas Pine and cosy canvas. The whole campsite is completely pedestrian, protected and car-free.
3. The friendly, family spirit
On the campsite:
Pétanque ground, volleyball ground, ping-pong tables, playground, bicycle hire… everything
you need for a multi-activity vacation!
New in 2018, Huttopia Oléron les Chênes Verts provides electric mountain bikes for rental. A gentle, sustainable way of getting around and back into nature!
For the kids:
Playgrounds for making friends, ping-pong, table football, library corner...
Everyday camp leaders organize supervised activities: treasure hunts, cabin-building, cooking or piracy!
Every evening, entertainment, concerts and shows delight campers of all ages.
4. The service
On the restaurant side:
Every morning, the village bakery delivers fresh bread, croissants and pastries.
Remember to order the day before!
A café-restaurant offers good, simple cooking, lunchtime and evening. With friends or with the kids, tuck in to chips, salads, homemade pizzas and sweet pancakes served on the wooden deck.
Every evening, a pizzaïolo bakes pizzas in a wood oven. Take away, or eat in, they're delicious.
• Bicycle rental
• Internet terminal in the lobby and free Wi-Fi
• A small grocery for basics
• Barbecue and fridge rental
• Laundry area with washing machine and tumble dryer (tokens and washing powder on sale at reception)
5. The scenic setting of the île d’Oléron
Want to lie back and relax or prefer to march off down the beach in search of shell fish? Due to its proximity to the beach, the Huttopia Oléron Les Chênes Verts campsite appeals to one and all.
Want to discover or perfect your water skills? Just footsteps from the campsite, you'll find all you need at the Sailing Club: surfing, sailing, sand-yachting...thrills guaranteed!
And always: the tiny fishing ports, the farmer's markets, the little Train in Saint Trojan, the Oléron Castle citadel… A whole range of enchanting, exotic and inspiring activities for holidays with a difference.
Do you like Huttopia campsites? Discover the other campsites in Nouvelle-Aquitaine
From the Médoc to the Dordogne Valley via the Landes or the Ile de Ré, there are 8 other Huttopia campsites to discover in Nouvelle-Aquitaine :
- Lac de Carcans - Landes du Médoc (Côte Atlantique)
- Oléron les Pins (Côte Atlantique)
- Chardons Bleus - Ile de Ré (Côte Atlantique)
- Côte sauvage - Ile de Ré (Côte Atlantique)
- Landes Sud (Côte Atlantique)
- Lanmary - Périgord (Vallée de la Dordogne)
- Sarlat (Vallée de la Dordogne)
- Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne (Vallée de la Dordogne)