My 2 favorites stays!
- Looking for a WE in unusual settings? A night in an igloo at Gourette!
On the Gourette estate, and more precisely on the Bezou plateau, want to try the experience of a night in an igloo? Equipped with a mattress and a sleeping bag you will sleep in an extraordinary shelter: a real igloo in snow already built. But before going to sleep, here is the original program offered: after a night snowshoe hike, head for a well-deserved Nordic bath (water at 38 °). Then a good meal at the refuge before joining the igloo for this unusual night. So ready for the Nordic adventure in the heart of the Pyrenees?
- Night in an igloo, snowshoeing, Nordic bath, dinner, breakfast and the cable car ride for 115 € / pers. *
Find out more about the night in an igloo
- For a "breakaway in the valley of Ossau"
Want a weekend to find yourself, relax and enjoy the magic of the Pyrenees? With a charming and warm accommodation at the foot of the Col de Marie Blanque, and refined and refined cuisine, this stay is for you. On the program: half-day snowshoeing in the Pyrenees National Park.
129.00 € / person
Learn more about stays around the Ossau Valley - Laruns - Artouste
How to get there? Via Pau, entry point to the Pyrenean ski resorts
There are direct flights to get to Pau and go skiing during the holidays. www.pau.aeroport.fr.
Airlines that fly to the destination:
- Air France from Lyon, Strasbourg, Paris Orly, Paris-CDG Book your flights at www.airfrance.fr, on 0892702222 or on 3654
- Twin Jet from Marseille www.twinjet.fr
On a regional level: the Region proposes the Pass Skibus. Basically, a return Skibus journey + a one day ski pass, valid during station opening periods. Perfect for organising a last-minute ski excursion!